Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Plans have changed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HamP

HamP

Plans have changed Empty
PostSubject: Plans have changed   Plans have changed EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Right now just a short notice - guys, I'm very sorry, but I won't be able to participate in upcoming events. I will write more soon...

Best regards
HamP
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

Plans have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans have changed   Plans have changed EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:46 pm

We Understand HamP, thanks for letting us know, and feel free to practice or race with us when and if you can.
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

Plans have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans have changed   Plans have changed EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:49 am

Munchk1n wrote:
We Understand HamP, thanks for letting us know, and feel free to practice or race with us when and if you can.

Thanks mate! I don't really know when I will be back (mostly because when I have time, I play...guess what Razz Yeah, D3 of course, I guess mostly due to sentiment to the series). And I'm working hard on couple of things - would like to change my life a bit, don't know if I make it, but at least I'll try and put 100% energy into it Smile
I wish You all the best guys and hopefully see You around!
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
Sponsored content

Plans have changed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans have changed   Plans have changed Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans have changed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Racing :: Racing Chat :: Leagues-
Jump to: