Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlowemaniac

Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com Empty
PostSubject: Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com   Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:51 am

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com

I often get the above message and loose what I typed. It's also very slow sometimes so I guess my google chrome is timing out. Is there a way of getting google chrome not to give up so easy?

Can't find an answer on the internet. Eg
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/gb_bZzmCnm4

One suggestion is to go to the options spanner icon and choose new incogneto window. I will test that but I assume it will not remember my id.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com   Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:56 am

I think sometimes this forum provider can get a bit saturated. Ive had problems sometimes.

If its more frequent maybe your ISPs DNS server is a bit shit. U could try googles DNS @ 8.8.8.8

Let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
soundsgreat6

soundsgreat6

PostSubject: Re: Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com   Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:01 am

try clearing your cach files and browser history my chrome does the same and when i clear it's ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com   Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 pm

I will try that thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com   Message: could not connect to twistedracing.forummotion.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Racing :: Hardware, Software and Peripherals :: Help!-
Jump to: