Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Donations for new Domain name.

Go down 
+2
Munchk1n
prod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
prod
Admin
prod

Donations for new Domain name. Empty
PostSubject: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:57 am

Hi all. So Im doing some work around the website and other stuff.

I have a good server and am messing round with some new features ideas.

I have one thing that is really getting to me and possibly a lot more too.

I have looked around for some new domain names and come up with twistedracing.org.

.com and .net was already taken and the rest are not really applicable except .pro but that really expensive lol.

So I thought Id put this out there and if people are willing to help out then Ill get us that domain name.

Ive set up a donations link via paypal:

Donations for domain twistedracing.org

I am hoping to raise as close to £20 as possible. that will secure the domain for 2 years.

If you donate please reply in this thread so you dont end up giving too much.

If you donate then I thank you so very much.

I think a shorter domain will help with advertising a lot. It will fit inside server names and stuff, plus its easier to remember Smile

Hope you all think its worth it.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:12 am

I know it's not much, but I donated 2 pounds, about R30 in our currency
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:32 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am

Donated £5:00, Hope this helps, sorry i cant afford more Sad
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:52 am

Ty guys, Balance £7.
Back to top Go down
Keif

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:02 am

Sent ya four pounds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:12 am

Legendary Smile

£11!
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Landlord is threatening to evict me if I don't keep up repayment schedule which would make me homeless. I am earning less via being self employed than I would get in benefits so cant donate even a pound at the moment sorry. Hope that's okay.
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Marlowemaniac wrote:
Landlord is threatening to evict me if I don't keep up repayment schedule which would make me homeless. I am earning less via being self employed than I would get in benefits so cant donate even a pound at the moment sorry. Hope that's okay.

Hi m8, don't worry about it and thanx for the post, but we all know the real life comes 1st, and this is only donations...

So hope that work will pick up for you soon, as nothing like being skint in this day and age....
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
Eric James
Admin
Eric James

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi Prod,
I just paid 5 GBP to the funds,
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Eric.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Thanx Kiwi!

£16 raised.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 am

I just donated a loaf of bread to a 'big issue' (homeless magazine) seller because I could not afford £1 for the magazine and the bread was a buy one get one free offer. I regard this as a substitute donation if that's ok (:>)
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 pm

Marlowemaniac wrote:
I just donated a loaf of bread to a 'big issue' (homeless magazine) seller because I could not afford £1 for the magazine and the bread was a buy one get one free offer. I regard this as a substitute donation if that's ok (:>)

Still a worthy cause mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations for new Domain name.   Donations for new Domain name. Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations for new Domain name.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Racing :: Important Discussions :: Twisted Racing-
Jump to: