Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Hello (10 chars)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brendon

brendon

Hello (10 chars) Empty
PostSubject: Hello (10 chars)   Hello (10 chars) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:43 am

Just a few mandatory words Surprised

40 something from the UK.

Bit of a casual racer. Gaming time isn't 100% racing, but when I do load up a racing game I try to put in 100%.
Currently messing around with Race/Evo and rFactor. Looking forward to rF2 and GTR3, most likely will concentrate on one - will wait for the reviews/more info to come in.

Other games of interest are RPGs and FPSs - played so many over the years to list.

Enjoyed the quick blast around Valencia (thankfully I was familiar with the circuit .. lol) - thanks for the invite.
Look forward to more racing with you guys.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

Hello (10 chars) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (10 chars)   Hello (10 chars) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Welcome Brendon!

Just like me, play a few games mmo/rpg fps few different sims. Good race today, was a pleasure to have you Smile
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

Hello (10 chars) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (10 chars)   Hello (10 chars) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Welcome aboard Twisted Racing brendon, Glad to here that you had a great time @ Valencia last night..

Look at for future races in Events section and also an upcoming internal league that we are looking into..

A lot of us play either mmo/rts/fps/rpg games as well as Race series..

Please check out this link and tell us wot sim racing games you have so that when we set up races we know wot every1 has
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

Hello (10 chars) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (10 chars)   Hello (10 chars) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:26 am

Welcome Brendon, if you're here for good, clean and fun racing, you've come to the right place.
Thanks for joining us at Valencia, it was great and we hope you'll join us for more events!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello (10 chars) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello (10 chars)   Hello (10 chars) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello (10 chars)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Racing :: General Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: