Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Auto Club Revolution Beta

Go down 
+2
Munchk1n
pops
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pops

Auto Club Revolution Beta Empty
PostSubject: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:52 am

Hi
go to www.http://autoclubrevolution.com and get yourselfs signed up for beta.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:22 am

If you cannot get the link:
http://autoclubrevolution.com/en/
I've seen this before, I think it's more of an arcade racer though Sad

Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:32 pm

This sort of reminds me of Test Drive 2 unlimited lol sorry but i am saying wot i see lol
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 pm

From videos I've seen it seems that cars behave weird to say the least. I have got beta key today, so when I get back from work I'll try it and write a few words if this title is worth something...
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
grumpp

grumpp

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 pm

I received a key today too.
Back to top Go down
pops

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi
don't know if any of you guys follow insidesimracing but here's what they think so far.

Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 am

Wow this actually looks like it could be a good game. Not for community events but definitely as an interesting racing game. Might have to try n get hold of a set of beta keys.
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Errm, I have installed it yesterday, tried it and after like 5 minutes of playing overally I passed on this - this is not even a beta version, it's some kind of an early alpha (except the web page and it's functonality). I guess I will get back to it after couple of...hmm, months Wink
All in all, right now it looks very arcade.
Back to top Go down
pops

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi
spent most of the day playing this yesterday and gotta say its growing on me, its definitely going to be like have Gran Turismo/Forza for the PC, when you first start the car you start off with a Vauxhall Astra with little amount of power and loads of oversteer, so it gets a little frustrating at first playing online, cause those that have been on it longer have probably upgraded the shit out of there cars already and all you can do is just watch them disappear on you, put it doesn't take long to get XP to upgrade your car, and before you know it your kicking the newbies arse Smile there's only 4 tracks in the game some far, Silverstone (new lay out), Infineon Raceway, de Spa-Francorchamps and some made up on L.A River.
its definitely one to watch out for if you just want something different with that Gran Turismo feel about it.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

I guess the PC market is crying out for a game like this. They say that the physics and handling are leaning towards the realism zone, but still borderline arcade. But there is no vehicle damage, if you hit something, just like TDU2, it sounds like you've damaged the car, but nothing changes, your cars still looks brand new, and handles perfectly. If they add vehicle damage then maybe we'll speak.

Without vehicle damage in the game, this game will be an invitation for RRRK's [Russian Rammer Racer Kiddies] (OBC club members will know what I'm talking about).
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:12 pm

Munchk1n wrote:
Without vehicle damage in the game, this game will be an invitation for RRRK's [Russian Rammer Racer Kiddies] (OBC club members will know what I'm talking about).

Yeah, the only thing it's missing are Veyrons - when ACR developers add this, RRRK will have their new homeland Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auto Club Revolution Beta    Auto Club Revolution Beta Empty

Back to top Go down

Auto Club Revolution Beta
Page 1 of 1