Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

^prod barely active!

Go down 
+3
HamP
Marlowemaniac
prod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
prod
Admin
prod

^prod barely active! Empty
PostSubject: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:43 am

Ok guys some of you may already know but for the rest I needed to tell you that my life has been turned on its head and I barely have a minute to myself.

I was approached by a local businessman about my PC business and wanted to start a partnership. So now Im currently between starting a new business and moving home.

I will hopefully be there for every league event but as far as being available to practise in the week, its highly unlikely. As you can see this has been my first chance to get on the forum in almost a week.

The way TR is set up this should not affect the community at all and important decisions should still be made without me.

This shouldnt take more than about a month or 2.

If you see me on the track bare in mind I have not had any practise or set up my car so watch out for the spins Very Happy

Much luv all, chat soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:50 am

Moving house is very traumatic; I can empathise with that.

Good luck with the business mate. I'm just getting back into PC\Mac repairs and reselling. I have 13 years of IT support experience with Shell and 4 with Honda. I am especially good at remote access support. In a couple of months I will send you my CV (in case you can throw me the odd bone). I don't have a website yet. I am in Manchester.
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Yeah, good luck with the business Prod!
If You ever need help with anything, feel free to ask - I don't have so much experience as Marlowe, but...let's say I know things or two about PCs Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 am

While doing a leaflet drop i got bitten by a dog, so my right index finger is now mangled and im in serious continuous pain.

Really doubt ill be able to race this weekend :S

^prod barely active! 09032012048

^prod barely active! 09032012047

I have to go back to hospital again sunday doubt ill even be back in time. Life Sux!
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:51 am

Damn m8 that is bad, take your time to get back to racig in the league. That finger needs to heal properly to race again, we are all here if you need to chat!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
soundsgreat6

soundsgreat6

PostSubject: hey prod   ^prod barely active! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:31 pm

no worries m8, you take care of that finger, now if I was a little closer you know I would offer to help in anyway.

good luck on the new partnership hope it works out.

Be careful out there make sure your ass is covered, had a partner walk out on me, nearly lost everything, just make sure you dot the I's and cross the t's

cheers! dave
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:02 am

Ohh that looks nasty mate, I was wondering why you were off to hospital earlier, I hope all turns out OK.
PS: good luck with your business and moving, hectic times await for you.
Back to top Go down
Eric James
Admin
Eric James

PostSubject: Re: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 am

Hi Prod,
The best of luck for your new enterprise and yuck that finger looks Sad sore,
Big man hug from kiwi lol
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:21 am

hehe thanx guys, business is growin quite well and quicker than i expected.

On the injury side I think im way down the road of recovery. Cant guarantee ill be on this weekend but im quite optimistic. Got another checkup on friday so hopefully ill be cleared and back at 100%.

Ill let you know as soon as possible. Much love all. Man hugs all round Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 pm

That's some really good news on both ends Prod!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ^prod barely active!   ^prod barely active! Empty

Back to top Go down

^prod barely active!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Racing :: Important Discussions :: Twisted Racing-
Jump to: