Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Hello ladies :)

Go down 
+4
Eric James
reedyandreedy
Munchk1n
Keif
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Keif

Hello ladies :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:17 am

Just joined up here and wanted to introduce myself.

I live in the States (Michigan), I'm 22 years old and a professional basement dweller. cyclops I enjoy movies, music, video games, getting my hands dirty, and of course racing.

I started in PC sims about three years ago with Live for Speed, played iRacing until the 3 month special i bought ran up and for the past year I've been playing the Race On/Race 07 games which I've enjoyed the most. I've always just hopped into pubs all this time so i'm excited to finally join a community and do some league racing.

I recognize a few faces here from pubs so some of you may recognize me too. My profile name is Keith8. I haven't made a new profile because I've been too lazy to swap over all my wheel settings but i'll probably do that soon to not cause any confusion.

Anywho, I look forward to racing with you guys. I'll try to stay out of the way...but not for long. afro

And a big thanks to Steve for the invite.

Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:55 am

Welcome Keif
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 am

welcome and hope to see you on track with the new GT sport league that is comin up in next month, Mean while please join us with the RRf1 fun races we will be holding
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
Keif

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks guys.

When are the RRf1 races starting? I looked in the league section to see when League 1 ends but didn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Eric James
Admin
Eric James

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi Keif and g'day from kiwiland.
i know you from racing in pubs. I am Kiwiracer aka Eric james.
Cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi Keith,

Glad to see you found your way here.
Good to have another good driver in the ranks Smile

See you on track, mate!
Back to top Go down
soundsgreat6

soundsgreat6

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 am

Hi Keith Welcome Aboard, Soundgreat6 here, like you I'm not wanting to change some name's. My real name is Dave hence Dave2 on teamspeak, Has I use that name in R Factor. F1 race starts April 22nd. The is a post on forum showing the track's we will use. Cheers! M8
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 am

Welcome Keif, come join us. Keep Steve company at the front Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keif

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:47 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Eric James wrote:
Hi Keif and g'day from kiwiland.
i know you from racing in pubs. I am Kiwiracer aka Eric james.
Cheers mate

Hi Eric, nice to see you here.

soundsgreat6 wrote:
Hi Keith Welcome Aboard, Soundgreat6 here, like you I'm not wanting to change some name's. My real name is Dave hence Dave2 on teamspeak, Has I use that name in R Factor. F1 race starts April 22nd. The is a post on forum showing the track's we will use. Cheers! M8

Got it. Thanks, Dave and hello.

I actually found out yesterday you can change your name in Race 07/Race On by going into the SimBin folder in "my documents" and renaming the files.

prod wrote:
Welcome Keif, come join us. Keep Steve company at the front Very Happy

I wish i was that quick!
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Kief if you check out this link please https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/t109-twisted-racing-internal-league-2-rules-and-standings...

This is the new league that is starting at the begining of May, Please make sure you read the rules.

Not sure if you have driven these cars, But you do need to own GTR-Evo for these cars. we have a no change of car policy, so choose wisely.

Can you also please post here https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/t2-what-racing-games-do-people-own which Sim Racing games you own, so that when we come to choose either stock cars or modded cars we can check here to which games members own...

Thanx Andy
Back to top Go down
Keif

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:04 am

Done. Smile
Back to top Go down
arc anjil

arc anjil

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:03 am

Actually, to change your name for racing online (or, actually, everything!), From the Main Menu go into Options>Profiles and create a new profile.
Back to top Go down
http://acmeracing.forumotion.com/
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 am

arc anjil wrote:
Actually, to change your name for racing online (or, actually, everything!), From the Main Menu go into Options>Profiles and create a new profile.

Be warned this way you will lose your setups and controller configs.
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:30 am

the best way is go into your PLR and change it in that
Back to top Go down
Keif

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 am

What's PLR?
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:06 am

the PLR is a file in Documents/Simbin/Race07/Uerdata/Yourname/..

But just be careful that you dont change anything u shudn't, otherwise you will get kicked off the server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ladies :)   Hello ladies :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ladies :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Racing :: General Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: