Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
prod
Admin
prod

Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 am

Welcome to Twisted Racing League 2 starting 6th of May.

Please read through all the rules. Once you have done so you may apply to the league by posting in this thread with your name, car and number, along with any other comments and best wishes to the other drivers.

Event Times:

Server will be restarted at 19:00 and practise will be 2 hour 15 minutes long.
Qualifying starts 21:15. Super-Pole format, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.
Before the race you will have 5 minutes warmup to make your final race adjustments.
Race will be 40 minutes long.

Note: All times above are in GMT

Cars:

GT Sport
BMW M3 GTR
Corvette C6 GT2
Marcos MarcoRelly GTS
Mosler MT900R
SEAT Toledo GT
Spyker C8 Spyder GT2R
SunRed SR21

Locations:

Nürburgring GP
Estoril
Imola
Sebring (Modded Track)
Road AmericaGP (Modded Track)
Sugo 06 (Modded Track)
Interlagos (Modded Track)
Rouen Les Essarts (Modded Track)
Spa francorchamps 08 (Modded Track)
Nürburgring Nordschleife (5 Laps)

Link to the tracks: Twisted Racing GT Track Download
Notes:

1st: 12 points
2nd: 10 points
3rd: 8 points
4th: 7 points
5th: 6 points
6th: 5 points
7th: 4 points
8th: 3 points
9th: 2 points
10th: 1 point

Handicap (Weighting):

Cars which finish in the top three are awarded penalty weight.
40kg for a first-place finish, 30 kg for second and 20 kg for third.
Cars which finish from 4th and under progressively lose any penalty weight they might have accumulated.
A 4th place finish loses 20 kg, with a loss of 30 kg in fifth place, and 40 kg are removed for sixth place onwards.
The maximum weight that can be carried is 100 kg. If a car carrying the maximum wins a race, they are given a
'supermaximum' of 150 kg.

Penalty weight is also awarded for cars which may miss a race, or for race-by-race entries.

Racing Rules and details:

The races will be standing start.

1 mandatory pitstop. You must atleast change 2 tyres.

The race will be marshalled by server only, there will be no people interfering with rules. This goes for cutting corners etc. If you get a warning from the server then you have gone too far.

Mechanical failure is on and damage sensitivity is 100%.

We will be using all flags. Make sure you know what all the flags mean and obey them or you will be automatically penalized by the server.

When defending you are only allowed to change line once, no blocking allowed.

This rule is quite loose but it goes along the lines of "Don't be a dick!". Treat others how you expect to be treated. We are a community not a league!

League Rules:

Cheating will result in forfeit of race and boot from community.

Please note that there is a no change of car policy, so before you say which car you are racing please choose wisely.

TeamSpeak is mandatory, if you are not in TS then you will not race, mic is not required. IP and Port is 50.23.212.50:3814. Race server details are in channel discription.

No keyboard's allowed. Due to Simbins steering assistance forced on for keyboard drivers.

Your lowest scoring weekend to be taken away at the end to combat people going on holidays and impacting their points.

You are awarded 20KG of extra weight per period of absence.

When signing up for the league finish your post with a blatant lie. This is to make sure that people have read the rules and are completely aware of what we are all about.

Late Entrants:

Late entrants will start at max handicap 100KG.

Atleast 1 existing driver from TR must guarantee the new driver. So basically an existing TR driver must have seen new drivers on the track, this can be done by practising on a TR server in the week with TR members. This is just to make sure we do not get any drivers who cannot control a car. TR members will be held accountable for new drivers they guarantee.

On your first race the 3 strike policy does not apply. You get 1 strike and your out!

3 Strike Policy:

You must notify us in the forum atleast 24H before the race that you cannot make it. If you do not let us know that you are unable to attend then you will get 1 strike.

If you cause a crash because of lack of practise you will receive 1 strike.

You get a maximum of 3 strikes and you will be ejected from the league.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:17 am

League 2 Standings. Please steam me if I have your flag wrong!

For detailed reports, click the track name in the standings table.

Everything Else!

Last edited by prod on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:37 am

Ok guys, I know it took long enough but this thread is now finally open.

As you can see we now have a scoreboard and race reports, the above post will most likely change quite a lot so check back Smile
Back to top Go down
Keif

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:36 am

The AutoSim Analyzer is very neat.

Looks like I'll have a big weight advantage at Sugos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Sugo is yours for the taking m8.

Somebody tied a elephant to the back of my car...
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 am

Updated the table again to disclude lowest result.

Scores are now incredibly close.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:08 am

Pits are broken at Sugo.

takes ages in auto pit.

Looks like im gonna have to start using manual pit.
Back to top Go down
Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:29 am

Autopit is so much slower Prod...
You should switch anyway... just for the sake of saving time during the pitstops.

Just have to make sure you have your pitstop preset worked out & also have a couple of scenario's preset for emergency or strategy change.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 am

IDK why Ive never tryed manual pit before. Never really occured to me till the tracks had dodgy ass pit-ins.

On the upside, manual pit is MUCH faster than auto. Even Kiwi commented this weekend on my speedy pit. Musta jumped about 2 secs on him at Sugo. But I did practise pitting for about an hour on saturday so I was bound to nail it.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:14 am

Who else over fuelled this weekend?

I musta had almost 20litres crossing the line.

looks like these tighter windier tracks do use a hell of a lot less fuel.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Me too, I only got the fuel warning on the last lap, so had about 15 litres left. I think Interlagos may be the same as it's also a tight track. I got worried at road America because even though I put in an extra 5litres to cater for my extra weight, I still ran very low at the end. So yeah, I think the pace and length of the track has a big impact on fuel usage.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:11 am

Ye I think it would be fair to say that judging your fuel usage by average speed would be a good one to gauge off?

Higher average lap speed = higher fuel usage?
Back to top Go down
Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 am

Not sure if you guys use the pit menu in the game to judge your fuel or not, but if you are using a track that is not standard with the game then the fuel usuage will probably be wrong.
It's best to use your XD or Motec addon to give accurate fuel use.
Also, make sure you have your race fuel & weight added too !!!

Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 am

Steve Crossland wrote:
Not sure if you guys use the pit menu in the game to judge your fuel or not, but if you are using a track that is not standard with the game then the fuel usuage will probably be wrong.
It's best to use your XD or Motec addon to give accurate fuel use.
Also, make sure you have your race fuel & weight added too !!!

Thanks for the good advice Steve!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings   Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Racing Internal League 2 Rules and Standings
Page 1 of 1