Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlowemaniac

Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2. Empty
PostSubject: Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2.   Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:05 am

If I get time I will record some clips from the replay and add them onto the end of the video below and post it here and racedepartment and nogrip.

Sorry to cab and munch for lap 1. I am not sure what the procedure is for accidents visa vie waiting. In other simracing communities you have to wait for the person if you hit them off. Is this the procedure here at T.R.?

Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2.   Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:02 am

I was wondering what happened, I didn't get upset, race incidents happen, but I feel for cab because he spun right out. I also gave Cab a friendly nudge while he was trying to take the inside on the first corner, but I was already there.
great race though, I think if you get time to make a full vid, take snaps from a few people for the first few laps, and watch the battle with Keif and Kiwi, and some other incidents. On lap 3 I overtook Prod nice and clean, would be great to show how it's done. I had a mostly uneventful race after the first 4 laps or so..
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2.   Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Sorry to Cab but I was too busy trying not to spin after getting a wheel on the grass and by the time I realised he had overtaken me and had taken the inside line I was going to use it was too late for me to brake early. My reactions were too slow sorry.

I feel real bad for Cab but my question is this; should I have waited for him like I did?

I have lots of work now so I don't know if and when I will do a race video. That's the way it goes when you are self employed. You have to make hay while the sun shines.

I love making race videos but I am behind with my rent so when I have no work on I go leafleting.

Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2.   Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:30 pm

No problem Marlowe, real life and the rent comes first.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2.   Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Im happy if you just turn up for races Marlowe, any more is a bonus.

Thanx for the vid, hope work picks up for u dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2.   Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

Estoril GT2 Marlowe onboard L1 and 2.
Page 1 of 1