Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlowemaniac

League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips. Empty
PostSubject: League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips.   League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:20 am

I go first.

Lap 1: hit cab into munch; see video below. Sorry chaps. I waited ages for cab. Are we supposed to wait on T.R.? I forget.

Lap2: I stall and loose loads of time. When i pressed the start button it seemed like ages before it fired up and by that time I had to wait for the other cars (:>(

General:
Lots of mistakes and catching back up. Made a few nice overtakes but on the whole very disappointed. Got very lonely in the last 10 laps or so and started trying to drift but my spyker had too much front grip (when you drift the front needs to slide too). I then slowed down to race with oo and this got me lapped but never mind as I had some fun with oo on the last lap.

If I get time I will do a complete highlights video.

This clip is best watched on youtube full screen at 720pixel.

Interesting quote from another clip I may include in a race video if I find a bleeper:
Lap 20
Eric "Do you think the extra weight's affecting your car?"
Prod "F*ck yeah"
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips.   League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Thanks Marlowe

Please PM your email address to me so that I can send you my skin, Andy also has my skin.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: skins   League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips. EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:02 pm

OK. I got the gulf corvette skin but nobody used it. I could not find the skinpack. I thought it was in TS but did not see it so I will send you my email address now so skins will be in video.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips.   League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips. EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:54 am

Thanks Marlowe

I emailed you the skinpack, just take the Mosler (Red Bull).
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips.   League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 am

Is Eric's car supposed to be Gulf racing? It appears orange and black to me even though I have the Gulf corvette skin loaded.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips.   League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:55 pm

No, they changed their skin again, I don't have their new skin, you'll have to ask Kiwi and or Steve.
We need a central place to place our skins that everyone can grab, other than the TS channel.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips.   League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:25 pm

I will leave it this time so I can include Eric lapping me from my live onboard. I will leave any of you from my live onboard though and always have you in Redbull skin mate.

Eric/Steve: Please can we have your skin ASAP for tonight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips.   League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips. Empty

Back to top Go down

League 2 Estoril reports vids and clips.
Page 1 of 1