Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Sebring video last part.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlowemaniac

Sebring video last part. Empty
PostSubject: Sebring video last part.   Sebring video last part. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:44 am

Here is the incident where I was too impatient lapping Dave and caused damage to both him and Prod. It also delayed Munchk1n who I was trying desperately to maintain a gap from.

I am very sorry about this incident and if I including it in a full race video on nogrip and racedepartment I will explain and apologise in the comments so that TR are not miss represented as crashers.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sebring video last part.   Sebring video last part. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 am

Nice video, music and slow-mo was fitting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Sebring video last part.   Sebring video last part. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 am

^ oops wrong account Smile
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Sebring video last part.   Sebring video last part. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:00 pm

I think I was very lucky there, I let Prod go on the inside not knowing what was in front of us. Prod took it the worst, I thought I also tapped Dave because my car also got nudged as I went past, not knowing it was Prod trying to avoid being T-boned. Watching the replay, it all happens so fast.

Sh!t happens, and I know I also made a mistake on this race. Early on in the race before the right hand hairpin after straight no. 2, Kief was in front of me by another car, he braked too late and went wide, as he was going back on track, I too braked too late and went wide, and knocked Kief off course, Sorry again for that Kief.

Great Video BTW and an awesome soundtrack Marlowe

I think if people from RD and 100mb join our races, they'll realise just how clean we try to be, but incidents do happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebring video last part.   Sebring video last part. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sebring video last part.
Page 1 of 1