Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Race after League 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

Race after League 2 Empty
PostSubject: Race after League 2   Race after League 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:55 pm

How would you all like to have a 2 hour endurance race @ Spa either 2003 or 2004 with the GT Pro cars?

Some think that a 2 hour race is too long, but this is a great track and is good for 2hours,, as long as practice was put in!!!!

Time and date will follow when all has posted their thoughts,,,

The more the merrier on this race...

Link to track Spa

Please state your thoughts to this,,,
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Race after League 2   Race after League 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:52 am

I know it sucks when someone disagrees with something youve put together but Im really not sure about GT-Pro.

The rest is awesome, 2 hours is borderline insanity but thats wat enduroracing is all about.

I just feel that driving GTP for 2 hours I may have a nervous breakdown or something close.

Theyre just too hard too drive. Besides, I thought we were gonna put a ALMS event together? I have already started a thread?

Anyways, just my thoughts. I am always biased though, I cant help it. If I dont like a car then Ill moan like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Race after League 2   Race after League 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:10 am

prod wrote:
I know it sucks when someone disagrees with something youve put together but Im really not sure about GT-Pro.

Anyways, just my thoughts. I am always biased though, I cant help it. If I dont like a car then Ill moan like a bitch.

Sorry m8 this is just a tester for the main endurnace races. to check that we can bring in the drivers,

As for the cars they can be changed for something like the Extremes, i really dont think that the touring cars is a good idea, even though that wud bring in the drivers.

The other cars that cud be used is the FVR DTM Will post links l8rs
just getting response too see who is interested. so no Bias taken
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Race after League 2   Race after League 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:15 am

Interesting idea, as we were planning to possibly use the DTMs for next season or so?

Im still in the mind that we should test the ALMS cars in the enduro, even if we only use 1 class.

I dont think testing for numbers will work, ul mosty likely be very disappointed. Will be hard to get people to sign up for a enduro which is just a test.

Fuck Touring cars lol Very Happy

I dont wanna see them again till atleast season 4
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Race after League 2   Race after League 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:07 pm

I think a 2 hour endurance race is long overdue Smile

In order to pull the numbers we should perhaps use standard Race 07 content, even if we mix classes. Perhaps the Radicals, and depending on league results, the stronger racers use the less powerful cars and vice versa, or use weight penalties. We should advertise the race on the other communities and maybe invite the OMR guys to join in.

If we don't care too much for numbers, perhaps then we could try the ALMS mod.

Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Race after League 2   Race after League 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Munchk1n wrote:
I think a 2 hour endurance race is long overdue Smile

If we don't care too much for numbers, perhaps then we could try the ALMS mod.

At the moment we are actually looking at running the ALMS mod with P1 and P2 cars only, @ VLM Le-Mans 77.
this way we are able to test that mod properly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race after League 2   Race after League 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Race after League 2
Page 1 of 1