Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Twisted Racing Internal League 1.

Go down 
+8
grumpp
Marlowemaniac
HamP
Eric James
reedyandreedy
_oo_
Munchk1n
prod
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
prod
Admin
prod

Twisted Racing Internal League 1. Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:30 am

Our first championship will feature WTCC 2007 cars with retail tracks. You require only Race07 to participate.
The championship will run over 8 weeks, at 20:30 GMT every Sunday. If you are not on the server before 20:30 GMT it will not be possible to join.

Event Times:

• Server will be restarted at 19:00 and practise will be 1 hour 30 minutes long.
  • Qualifying starts 20:30. Super-Pole format, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.
  • Before the race you will have 5 minutes warmup to make your final race adjustments.
  • We will be running a 2 race format. Each race will be 20 minutes long.

Locations:

• Anderstorp
  • Brands Hatch
  • Brno, Czech
  • Curitiba
  • Istanbul
  • Macau
  • Magny-Cours
  • Monza 50% Rain

• 1st: 25 points
  • 2nd: 18 points
  • 3rd: 15 points
  • 4th: 12 points
  • 5th: 10 points
  • 6th: 8 points
  • 7th: 6 points
  • 8th: 4 points
  • 9th: 2 points
  • 10th: 1 point

Rules and details:

• The races will be rolling start, using the built in system, no warmup lap etc.

• The race will be marshalled by server only, there will be no people interfering with rules. This goes for cutting corners etc. If you get a warning from the server then you have gone too far. (Editting needed?, elaboration?)

• Mechanical damage is on and damage sensitivity is 100%.

• We will be using all flags. Make sure you know what all the flags mean and obey them or you will automatically be penalized by the server.

• When defending you are only allowed to change line once, no blocking allowed.

• This rule is quite loose but it goes along the lines of "Don't be a dick!". Treat others how you expect them to treat you. We are a community not a league!

• Cheating will result in forfeiting of race and possible boot from community.

• Please note that there is a no change of car policy, so before you say which car you are racing please choose wisely.

• Team Speak is mandatory, if you are not in team speak then you will not race, mic is not required. IP and Port is 50.23.212.50:3814. Race server details are in channel discription.

Last edited by prod on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 am

Car Model: Honda Accord
Car Number: 54

Last edited by Munchk1n on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_oo_

_oo_

PostSubject: my car   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 am

Seat # 11
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/C__YA
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 am

TR Alpha 156 I have a skin that i will use
but not sure wot will show up

Last edited by reedyandreedy on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
Eric James
Admin
Eric James

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 am

I will race a Alfa 33
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:13 am

I choose Alfa Romeo 156 (I thought I could drive that Lacetti without problems, but it seems it's too chaotic for me, so I'll stick with Alfa Smile )

Number: #13 maybe Smile

Last edited by HamP on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 am

1 Car make Chevrolet Lacetti
2 Car number 36

Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:15 am

BMW E90 No.2

This car has my name on the bumper, enough said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grumpp

grumpp

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:24 am

I'll take the Alfa...number 33
Back to top Go down
Cabbage

Cabbage

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:48 am

Seat #23
Back to top Go down
breick

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:57 am

Honda
Nº: anyone
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:45 am

breick wrote:
Honda
Nº: anyone

You can take No 55, Kiwi will be using the Alfa
Back to top Go down
breick

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 am

cant find password!!
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Password   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 am

I had to ask for the password and prod sent it to me by PM. It seems that signing up and joining the league does not prompt anyone to give you the password - you have to ask for it.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm

I'm glad you guys could make it, please remember that the password is displayed in Team Speak's Twisted Racing root room.
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Will there be a thread with frequently updated scores so that everyone can see how others perform?
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 pm

HamP wrote:
Will there be a thread with frequently updated scores so that everyone can see how others perform?

Yes m8, Their will be a thread with all the latest scores and it will be updated after every race..

Please bare with us while we get this system up and running over the next few days
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 pm

reedyandreedy wrote:
HamP wrote:

Yes m8, Their will be a thread with all the latest scores and it will be updated after every race..

Please bare with us while we get this system up and running over the next few days

Cool! bounce Can I be of help with anything?
Back to top Go down
breick

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 am

i still looking for the password, i want to race tonight, i'm on teamspeak, either i not seeing yet, someone can help me please.....or send me a pm with the password
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: PW for Breick and Im absent from Brans   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 am

Breick has asked for the password twice in this thread and can't get admin on teamspeak so I took it upon myself to send it to him. I hope that's okay.

My pedals are broke and I have a broken gear chaner padal. I also have a guest tonight. I will probably miss tonights racing sorry.

Back to top Go down
breick

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:46 am

hi guys thx for pm with password, and i had 2 couple of good races tonight, thx and looking forward for next race
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Event two video.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:16 am

I could do a video of event 2 (rounds 3 and four) if you like but I will need everyone's skin first. Any has sent me the replay files but I do not like doing race video's without the skins that people drove in. I think there was one alfa skin and one 06' Honda.

I hope it was okay to give Breick the password. He signed up for the championship and I thought the numbers were too low to lock down the championship after just one event.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Dear Soundsgreat6? Hi and welcome. Please can I have your skin for the video.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: BH Race2 Video.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:29 am

Had to do the video without your skin sorry.

Sorry I did not have time to do much editing. Most of these clips have no editing. I just frapped, divx'ed, uploaded, and then used youtube editor just to join the clips with no editing.
Brans Hatch Race 2

PS Here is another chance to see Anderstorp race two....
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:47 am

Loving Hot Chip, ace band Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Racing Internal League 1.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next