Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
prod
Admin
prod

Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning Empty
PostSubject: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

Hi all, I really want to race these cars soonish. Cab and me have had a few hours testing these cars. IMO i think these are the best racing cars ive ever driven.

As most of us know Mod races have to be organised significantly earlier than stock events. So grab the car pack from my link and let me know what you think.

Ive tryed a few times to get these cars run in RSC but worries about damage sensitivity hampered the event. We'll set a damage scale when we get closer to the event.

Ive been thinking about the track too. I think Magne-Cours would be a good track for these cars.

In a perfect world id like to have everyone atleast tryed this combination by sunday so we can decide on it then, if not then wel push it back a week.

Download
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:06 pm

I have the mod, I'll just install it, I see no problem using this in a league.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Ok so wer about to close up the details about league 1. Doesnt look like wer gonna get a chance to run another random sunday after this radical race.

See wat happens in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric James
Admin
Eric James

PostSubject: Re: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:22 pm

hi guys, can you post the site for this mod.
Cheers.
Kiwi
Back to top Go down
Eric James
Admin
Eric James

PostSubject: Re: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:59 pm

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=25294
This is a beautiful mod.
As Prod says the car handle beautifully and the cockpit detail is proberly the best you will see for a long time.
Try it and enjoy.
Cheers,
Eric.
Prod Version is 1.2
This Version is 2.0
Try both.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Thanks Kiwi, my version was also 1.2
We should try both and see which is better
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Eric James wrote:
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=25294
This is a beautiful mod.
As Prod says the car handle beautifully and the cockpit detail is proberly the best you will see for a long time.
Try it and enjoy.
Cheers,
Eric.
Prod Version is 1.2
This Version is 2.0
Try both.

Is their any significant changes in version 2 from version 1.2?

Coz if their is none then mb not sorth the switch?
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:02 am

Quote from Nogrip download page.

"This version of the mod is aiming at correcting most of the problems of version 1 reported by the members; it includes new interior windows (created by LeSunTzu) and more (fantasy) skins and their respective drivers. The cars now have better brakes, new ambient sounds, softer suspension, etc.
Please read the enclosed readme (.pdf file) for full information and instructions."

IMO there is nothin wrong with 1.2 Very Happy

Ill defo check out the 2.0 download, but as league 1 is starting soon wer in no hurry for content. I might try n get this car run on a wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Porsche Cup event.   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 am

I agree with Wednesday evenings but people in Americas may be at work. If that is an issue maybe start a Porsche league after the touring car league.

Suggestion: use the top 10 nogrip downloads.
http://www.nogripracing.com/files.php?subcat=61&sort=downloads

1. Spa Francorchamps 08 (http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=32697).
2. Monaco 2007
3. Donington
4. Suzuka
5. Hockenheim
6. Silverstone 2011 (http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=34805).
7. Zolder
8. Melbourne
9. Interlagos
10. Laguna Seca (Com8's version http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=18624)

The 'Topgear' circuit should be a non championship fun event with AI drivers and zero damage because the circuit is a figure of eight and the back markers can crash into the leaders at the cross over.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 am

Now that League 1 is running we can start thinking about league 2.

Ill start some polls and threads regarding league 2 soon or maybe even ~wednesday race. I was expecting many more to show for the league so maybe its best we dont spread ourselves too thin quite yet.

I don't know if wel get the porsches in as a league car but i suppose theres no harm in trying. See how many people reply to this thread in the coming weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning   Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Event! Porsche Mobil1 Planning
Page 1 of 1