Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Race 12th Feb

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
prod
Admin
prod

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:50 am

Curitiba 06 Radicals 252bhp

Qualifying starts 20:30 GMT
Back to top Go down
pops

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 pm

don't know about you but i have SR3 252 & SR4 252 radical's we using them both or just the one, the difference between them is the SR4 252 is 20Kg lighter according to the car info in game.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:32 am

Thank you for pointing it out.

SR4 252bhp
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:16 am

Guys, I'm just curious - what are Your faster lap times on this track? I'm just wondering what should I aim for Cool

PS.So far mine was 1.20.588, default setup.
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 pm

HamP wrote:
Guys, I'm just curious - what are Your faster lap times on this track? I'm just wondering what should I aim for Cool

As yet i have not been on the server as i have had some issues with my pc which i now think that i have sorted,
So i will try to get on the server or offline to do some testing with the SR4 Rads...

I have managed to get a Low 1:16 with learning the track again...

Last edited by reedyandreedy on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
pops

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 pm

HamP wrote:

So far mine was 1.16.937, default setup doing time trails with 2 litres of fuel and 20% increase on the coast settings.
A good set up might be worth maybe a extra 3 or 4 seconds quicker, but i haven't got a clue where to start, so default FTW!
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 pm

pops wrote:
HamP wrote:

So far mine was 1.16.937, default setup doing time trails with 2 litres of fuel and 20% increase on the coast settings.
A good set up might be worth maybe a extra 3 or 4 seconds quicker, but i haven't got a clue where to start, so default FTW!

I've only managed to improve to about 1.18 (with 20% coast settings) and I have no idea how to cut the time more...
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
pops

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

if you do a search on racedepartment for "setup-guide" they have a PDF file that goes over the basic's and explains what things do and by what happens when you changes things, i can email you if you don't find it.
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:35 pm

pops wrote:
if you do a search on racedepartment for "setup-guide" they have a PDF file that goes over the basic's and explains what things do and by what happens when you changes things, i can email you if you don't find it.

with reguards to this pops i have uploading this pdf file to my mediafire account and have posted it on the forum under the Subforum Racing
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 am

just to let you all know that a few of us are getting times of 1:14, So that will give you some idea of what you are looking at aiming for.

But to get that time it is a huge benefit to get a good setup, and their lies the problem, when 1 driver has a good setup and sends to another driver he/she might not get any good times from it, and that is only down to the different driving styles that we all have. but then their is nothing wrong in tweaking that setup to suit your driving style.

IE: lets take the Radical SR4 and talk abt the diff, for me i have it set at 30 but for another driver the some setting feels like the cars is sliding on the rearend.

so Please take the time to have a look at the PDF i put on here and alos take a look at this section @ RDRace Department

If you havent already got an account their make 1 they are a gr8 community and are willing to help
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:49 pm

I also got 1:16.3 last night, will have to play with my setup. was very distracted last night so didn't get in many laps. Probably be very distracted again tonight, but that's life, I'll try get some laps in at least.

I think we should make a thread specific for setup guides, but thanks Andy, this one helps one to understand which setting does what to the car.
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Munchk1n wrote:
I think we should make a thread specific for setup guides, but thanks Andy, this one helps one to understand which setting does what to the car.

We will get a thread about setup guides once we have got to sorting out TR's !st league details,

And then we can all get together and get this going so that all can get a good setup, as we all know a good setup helps in controlling the car under heaving braking and exiting the apex of the corner,,

And thanx Munch but we all all still learning about setups expept (KIWI LOL) but i if work as a team in this we can all get it going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Race 12th Feb Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race 12th Feb   Race 12th Feb Empty

Back to top Go down

Race 12th Feb
Page 1 of 1