Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Video and No54 Black Honda in twice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlowemaniac

Video and No54 Black Honda in twice. Empty
PostSubject: Video and No54 Black Honda in twice.   Video and No54 Black Honda in twice. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Indeed. I liked that record when it first came out and on Saturday night I heard it three times in different places.

I am sorry I did not include more of Munch but he was kinda out on his own and there were two other no54 Lov Hondas. Please not that the no54 Lov Honda is reserved for Munch.

Next time someone turns up in the wrong car they should be asked to come back with the right one meethinks or at least share their skin in the league thread.

Andy Reed has sent me a skin for Chev Lacetti. I have not tried it yet. If I get time I will do a photo and put it in a dropbox for people to download. If not I will do this for the following round.

It makes it hard for me to do a good video when there are three identical cars. It was not fair on Munch.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

Video and No54 Black Honda in twice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video and No54 Black Honda in twice.   Video and No54 Black Honda in twice. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:14 am

As you know, I made my own skin because of this, so I can only suggest that other people do the same, I took a bit of a shortcut in making my skin, but it turned out OK.

Perhaps I can make templates for the Honda's using the BTCC Honda's, if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down

Video and No54 Black Honda in twice.
Page 1 of 1