Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Brno Race Comments Wanted

Go down 
+2
Munchk1n
Marlowemaniac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlowemaniac

Brno Race Comments Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:18 pm

I would like to do a race video of race 1 and 2 combined. Please help me by providing some comments of one or both of your races. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Hi Marlowe

That should be OK, but how you you differentiate the winners from each race.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Munchk1n wrote:
Hi Marlowe

That should be OK, but how you you differentiate the winners from each race.

I was going to use text boxes to separate race 1 from race 2 but I have changed my mind. I will do two separate videos.

NOTE: I will only do the video if I run out of customers this week. I have two customers today and none so far for the rest of the week. I sell and fix computers.
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Maybe this could be an inspiration to You in how to make such a movie -> http://simracing.pl/liga/sls_commerc/index.php?mod=mediacenter&IDmc=302&id=View
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 pm

Some nice effects there. I might try some if I get time. If not it will be the same recipe at Brans:
1. Real time recording of lap one with camera switching on the hope whilst music plays in the backround
2. Record clips of battles and incidents.
3. Record finishing line.
4. Upload the clips.
5. Join together via youtube video editor.

This takes two hours.

I can do video's with special effects and music and I have some good examples on my daily motion and youtube channel. They tend to take about four or five hours though.
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 pm

i know that race 1 if you can concentrate on the battle with Cab and Munchk1n that would be gr8, and race 2 i heard that prod and _oo_ had some good battles and so did the winners.

I had a gr8 race 1 not a gr8 start due to the rolling start messing up a little but still manged to come 3rd and that was only due to prod sliding his bmw.

Race 2 i had a poor start and i hit SoundGreat6 at turn 1 then had a good battle with cab, munch and _00_ think we nearly had a 4 side by side at 1 point (lol) then i was folloing cab till the last lap and a few corners from the end i out braked myself and hit cab and shot him off the track at the pit staright i did try to let him past me but he slowed down too so i got 3 instead of 4th

So sorry to both soundsgreat6 and especially to cab for that incident. you managed to keep me on my toes for the rest of the race, and he had some very close calls before the incident where i had to change down an extra gear than usual to avoid u a few time at the corners
, but other than that they where gr8 races and it was a lot better this time compared to Brands,

Congrates to Micha on the win race 1 and to Hotspur's win race 2 ,
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Cheers Andy. My racedepartment, nogrip, and social networking audience will enjoy watching those battles so I will include them. Battles are much better to watch than endless fancy special effects.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:48 am

Yeah, Race 1 was intense, thanks Cab for the great racing action!!!
Things were really heating up in race 2, and then I think my PC overheated from the intensity!!!
Real pity about race 2, was looking forward to a 100% finish record.

PS: Marlowe, I hope Andy sent you the skin I used in last night's race.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: No video sorry.   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:53 am

Hi. Sorry guys but due to work pressures and personal family issues I will not be able to simrace with you for while or do the Brno video. Very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:09 pm

We understand buddy.
Life before play, hopefully see you soon
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Marlowemaniac wrote:
Hi. Sorry guys but due to work pressures and personal family issues I will not be able to simrace with you for while or do the Brno video. Very sorry.

No worries m8, Agreed life comes 1st, and you are always welcome to race with us if you do get some free time,
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Sorry to hear this m8, youve been a brilliant part of TR. Will miss you and hope everything sorts itself out Smile
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 am

Cheers. Things get on top of me sometimes but it never as bad as it seems.
Back to top Go down
soundsgreat6

soundsgreat6

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 am

Marlowemaniac wrote:
Cheers. Things get on top of me sometimes but it never as bad as it seems.

sry to here your taking a break, hope you can make it back soon and things work out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brno Race Comments Wanted   Brno Race Comments Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Brno Race Comments Wanted
Page 1 of 1