Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

External League

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

External League Empty
PostSubject: External League   External League EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:27 am

As you have heard that prod and myself are in an external league @ C-Online and also that Kiwi and Steve is in another league in New Zealand..

I thought that this would be an opurtunity to discuss the possablilty of an external league...

This would mean that the name and logo has to be finished, and also new TR skins would be required.. but that is minor issues..

I know that 1 discussion was using the interneal league to find the faster racers.. and then we all help with car setups and variuos other parts to help TR as a team..

Agian Please post your thoughts to this..

Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:34 am

While I was looking for decent skin idea, I came across a site where they had a template, so once we have the base skins, we can make templates, where all you have to do is replace "your Name" with your name.
And possibly just have a place for your country flag as well.

I'm willing to help skin and make templates.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Im all for racing externally but not so hot on puttin our fastest drivers out there.

I think people participating in other leagues is very healthy for the driver. Keeping skills sharp and possibly seeing other driver pace, not just the usual twisted drivers.

Regarding twisted logos and designs. This matter is completely open for ideas and concept art.

If you make something awesome and u post it up on forum we may very well use it.

I think team colours have been discussed but not used yet so that may very well be open to discussion too.

I am very picky when it comes to Logos and artwork but luckily i only get one vote.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:00 am

Hi,

I would like Twisted Racing to have a team in the new fGw-Team / 100MbitRacing joint community Touring Car Championship:
http://www.100mbitracing.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=2829
Calendar: http://www.100mbitracing.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=2820

I am thinking of leaving CONline TCS. It only has 4 cars and I can't change the Cruze I chose; I can't handle it's twitchy rear end.

There are other reasons for not wanting to be in CONline which are less said the better.

100Mbit TCS has these cars to choose from:
-BMW 320SI E90
-BMW 320I E46
-Seat Leon
-Seat Toledo Cupra
-Peugeot 407
-Alfa Romeo 156 / 156 GTA
-Honda Accord R
-Chevrolet Lacetti
-Seat Leon TDI
-Chevrolet Cruze +5kg
-BMW 320SI 2009 WTCC10 +20kg
-BMW 320SI WTCC10
-Volvo C30 STCC2
-Volvo S60 STCC2
-BMW 320SI 2009 +20kg
-BMW 320SI STCC2
-BMW 320I STCC2
-Honda Accord R STCC2
-Seat Leon STCC2
-Peugeot 407 STCC2
-VW Scirocco STCC2 +15kg
-Chevrolet Cruze STCC2 +5kg
-Chevrolet Lacetti STCC2
-Opel Astra OPC
-Alfa Romeo 156 STCC2/ 156 GTA STCC2
-Toyota Corolla T-Sport

I would like to choose the 2007 Lacetti and use the Twisted Racing skin that Andy created for me but I don't mind a new paint job if someone can do one for me.

I think 100Mbit TCS will be fun for a Twisted Racing team especially if we use team speak and practice together.

I realise that not everyone has enough time for two leagues and I don't want this idea to poach drivers away from TR League 2 (GT Sport) or League 3 (DTM).
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:04 am

depends on the days m8,

I am up for that as i am sure other will be too.. Providing they have the expamsions WTCC10 and STCC2

For Me Wednesday,Friday and Sundays is out due to racing,,,

Thusdays i tend to go out and not back til 20:00 and Saturdays i again am out mb not every sat but most
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
Marlowemaniac

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:42 am

100Mbit TCS is Sundays finishing about 7PM UK time, thus only leaving a couple of hours between them finishing and TCS league race starting.

18:40 - Race 2 : about 20 minutes

Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 pm

I have posted my current twisted racing skin here:
http://www.100mbitracing.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=2831&pid=21209#pid21209

I have until 8th August before the skin pack.

Thanks Andy for doing the old skin. If you are able to do a new skin that would be fantasic. I think that there is a way to do higher definitions skins like the ones in STCC but the same definition would be good.

If you do a new one please can I have my main sponsor as coca cola like GT Sport and this retro skin:

Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Hi Marlowe

Please give me the .psd file.
I registered on 100mb so maybe I'll join the TR team Smile
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi Munchk1n. I hope you can do me a high definition Twisted Racing \ Coca Cola Lacetti 2007 skin. That would be fantastic and very much appreciated.

I lost your internet address so I have posted this Retro Max Camaro skin onto the Twisted Racing Team Speak file browser. I hope you can get the graphics from the DDS but if not just the Coca Cola logo would be great.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:19 pm

I'll try, my skills aren't great, but getting there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

External League Empty
PostSubject: Re: External League   External League Empty

Back to top Go down

External League
Page 1 of 1