Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

New internal League

Go down 
+5
Eric James
Munchk1n
prod
pops
reedyandreedy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

New internal League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 am

ok so 20 mins is a bit short, so how abt a 40-45 min quali??????
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:56 am

hehe obv posted at the same time Very Happy

Im not really bothered about it but i do want to discuss it to see wat others think.

If you wanna keep it 20 mins thats fine.
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:22 am

Well, if I can throw some cents about races, I would like to point out that for me, everything from 20-22 is fine. However, imho, qualify session that lasts more than 20 minutes is I think too much, because those 20 minutes are quite a big amount of time to get from that last to the first position Wink
Another issue which in my oppinion is more important are the days to race - right now I find sundays to be quite good, because I'm mostly at home then and usually without work to do. However, weekdays, are a big unknown to me. Though if we set a racing day and it won't be changing I think I will manage to always be avaible and on time in those days.

About those cars to be chosen - really hard decision, mostly because I would really love to drive Chevy Cruze (I truly love those cars, bought two of them in real life and they are just perfect for me), but if I recall well, Cruze is only in STCC2.
So, I choose... Chevy Lacetti Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 am

20 mins seems fine when you think about Curitiba but on (~2min lap) tracks you will only be able to run 2 short stints in that time, doesnt really seem a lot.

Now we need to discuss penalties/points.
Back to top Go down
grumpp

grumpp

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 am

I think the races could be little longer. 20 minutes isn't a lot of time if you have a good car and make a mistake. As for qualifying, I usually have the car setup before. I'm sure most of you do. That could probaly be 10 or 15 minutes. We could add 5 or 10 minutes to race time then.......just my thoughts. As for what we race...I have all of the race 07 series and GTR2. I will be getting Rfactor 2 and GTR3 as soon as they're out.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:42 am

Ok i have started the thread outlining the details of the league. As details are finalized in this thread please add them to my post in the official thread.

Feel free to edit anything in the new thread, pimp it out or completely rewrite it if u like but think of it as our advertisement for new comers. A 1 point reference outlining every detail about the league.

Please note the Poll in "Important Discussion Forum" regarding superpole or time trial. You have 2 days to cast. If we do super pole we could extend the races?

Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:58 am

Please note the Poll in "Important Discussion Forum" regarding non, black or full rules. You have 2 days to cast a vote,

So please say which rules is best for our League
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 am

Quali poll has finished and its fallen in favour of Super-pole.

So now we have more time to use if you like? Should we extend the race?
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 am

ok so we have a super pole quali and now we can add extra time to the races,

So how abt this setup racing times

Race 1 @ 30mins
Race 2 @ 20mins

or

Race 1 @ 20 mins
Race 2 @ 30 mins with this setup the fastee cars have a chance to go up through the grid, as this is a reverse grid???

But please state what you would like to see???
Back to top Go down
grumpp

grumpp

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:56 am

I think the second option is the one the one to go with. Give the fast guys the opportunity to drive to the front.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:43 am

Not sure i like the thought of 2 different race lenghts, id prefer equal stints. Official WTCC is 2 equal length races.

We'll also have to change fuels inbetween races, recipe for disaster imo.
Back to top Go down
grumpp

grumpp

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:04 am

2 25 minute then? Since we saved time by going Superpole. Or even 2 30 minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New internal League   New internal League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New internal League
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2