Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Twisted Racing Internal League 1.

Go down 
+8
grumpp
Marlowemaniac
HamP
Eric James
reedyandreedy
_oo_
Munchk1n
prod
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 pm

grumpp wrote:
Sorry I missed the last race. My temps were starting to edge up so I did a complete tear down, clean, and rebuild. Put in a new mb and cpu too. I'll try to make this weeks race, but I'm not sure if I can. Having ram problems atm. Had to pull the heat sinks off my old ram to fit under the cpu cooler, and 1 of them isn't working now. I will probably do that this weekend. Damn....I really hope I don't have to pull off my cpu cooler again.

No worries m8. Hope that you can get your pc up and running soon, Take your time so you get it all correct Smile Their are always other races you can join us in. Hope to se you on sunday if not don't worry we all understand...

Pc's are great when working fine but a huge pain in the ass when they start messing up Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Guys,due to real life issues, I will have huge problems attending races. I was wondering if I should withdraw from league 1 participation and I guess it is the only reasonable choice. I will of course be dropping on the forum whenever I have some time avaible, so we will keep in touch, but for some time I won't be driving with You Sad
Hopefully see You soon and good luck in upcoming races!
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:12 am

Sorry to here this HamP, hope that you can rejion us soon, With reguards to Laegue 1 we will keep your place open incase that you can get a chance to race with us, As this would be a gr8 learning curve for you,,
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:57 am

@Grumpp
Let hope you can make tonights race, if not, next week hopefully

@HamP
We'll always have a spot open for you mate, so when you get sorted out, you know where to find us.

@Marlowe
Nice tunes, and the vid came out well too.
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Thank You for understanding guys! And thank You for keeping the place for me - it's very kind of You!
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:17 am

OK , Round 6 @ Macua, This is the toughest track on the calendar for the season,

This track has no room for very little or even no errors as the only places for passing are on the pit straight and a coulpe of corners if u can get a better run out. So can i please ask all to learn this track, we are proberly looking at around 7-8 laps within the 20 min time frame, as this is around 2:35 a lap, even quicker for the faster drivers.

Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 Macau

So from turn 3 this is a narrow section most of the way to after the hairpin, Between these sections their are only a couple of places that you might be able to get 2 cars side by side but please be very careful if you do this make sure that if u do try for a pass that you do this as safely as possible, the reason being if 1 car is spun be either a hit from the bumper due to close racing or the fact that the driver lost control or even hit a wall and spun, this leaves a huge trial of cars hitting and having a huge smash up...

This is the track that could either love you or hate you What a Face
Back to top Go down
USteppin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Congrats on the win Hotspur. cheers
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:24 am

Indeed Congrrats to TR's first league winner Hotspur!

Now that this league is over we have already nearly finished outlining League 2.

After the 2 RaceRoom F1 fun events we'l be going straight back into league 2 with GT Sports.

Make sure you all check out the thread in forum, some rules will be changed so keep tabs please.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: 00 stop and go and my r2 spin   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 am

Congrats to the champ. I will try and do a race video if I get time.

I could not do much onboard because fraps recording lowers FPS (frames per second) and so does rain spray.

It's not so bad with one car though. This is 00 expressing his incredulity at a stop and go but 'the camera never lies'. Video is best watched on youtube at 720p in full screen.

The recording also captures Steve asking Eric if he was brake testing him (:>)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Racing Internal League 1.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3