Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

Twisted Racing Internal League 1.

Go down 
+8
grumpp
Marlowemaniac
HamP
Eric James
reedyandreedy
_oo_
Munchk1n
prod
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marlowemaniac

Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:42 pm

prod wrote:
Loving Hot Chip, ace band Very Happy

Indeed. I liked that record when it first came out and on Saturday night I heard it three times in different places.
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: No.54 Black Honda   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 pm

This car is reserved for Munch. I avoided showing the No54 Black Honda in my video as much as possible because there were three of them and this is not fair on Munch.

Please could one of the drivers in question use the other black Honda and the other one use a Monroe 06 Honda or maybe one or both can use a skin (and share it with us so we can see it).

This will make Twisted Racing look more professional when I post a race video on Nogrip\RD.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 pm

I don't mind, It's not like we have much choice.
Perhaps it's high time we all started skinning our own cars.
I'll see if I can do one for my Honda before the next race.
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 pm

I have this skin that i am using it has got Twisted racing on the front and rear banner, also i have moved the LG to the back door and twisted racing is on the front door plus it is on the rear spoiler, so i will resend my skins to Marlowe, Also Marlowe has the same skin for his Chevy but the main colour is White.

Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 TwistedracingCar

So if any one wants a this as a skin for their car please ask me and i will sort it out, All i need is the aquired colours and the info for the windows??
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
breick

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:10 am

guys sorry, i cant make sundays race, thx
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:26 am

breick wrote:

No worries m8, thanx for letting us know this and hope to see you at the next race
Back to top Go down
breick

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:50 am

reedyandreedy wrote:
breick wrote:

No worries m8, thanx for letting us know this and hope to see you at the next race
just to let u know, in the results page, its missing my flag, i'm from brazil, and hotspur is from USA, thx
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:20 am

Sorry for not being on the race guys - I've had huge technical problems today and my network generally doesn't want to work as intended. Hopefully You have a good race and well, see You next time.
Back to top Go down
http://mnfoto.com.pl
pops

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:11 pm

I see you have all picked a car & No: are duplicates ok? meaning there's only 2 Honda's so does that mean i would have to pick something else if i wanted to use a Honda?
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Honda   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi Pops

I picked the #53 Honda, But last week a lot of people used it, so I made a skin for myself.
You're free to take it, hope to see you trackside soon.

We missed you HamP, hopefully see you this week.
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Sorry to hear that you had some connection problems Hamp, Hope that they get resolved soon,
Also sorry that both Munch and USteppin lost connection in quali and race, Hope that you can get this resovled too soon,

@ Munch i have sent Marlowe the skin pack so that the replay will have the skins in it.

And i am lookin at sending to all in Twisted Racing via newsletter if not then i will look at other ways
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 pm

pops wrote:
I see you have all picked a car & No: are duplicates ok? meaning there's only 2 Honda's so does that mean i would have to pick something else if i wanted to use a Honda?

Hi Pops, welcome to the 1st league @ Twisted Racing. If you can take the Munroe car pls if Possible.. As Soundsgreat6 will be having a skin (hopefully Next race) soon..

Just to let you know that the server is up @ 18:30 on Race days and Qulai starts @ 20:30..

Also their is a Practice server up from Mondays till Sundays with Practice mainly with the time at maximum so dont have to worry abt changing the server.

Hope that we see you on track soon,,
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Sorry I missed Brno. I was lying down with my laptop and the next thing I knew I was cold and it was dark and there was a pain in my chest where the laptop was digging into me (I fell asleep).
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:07 pm

reedyandreedy wrote:
Sorry to hear that you had some connection problems Hamp, Hope that they get resolved soon,

The main problem is my ISP - sometimes it gets somewhat moody and behave in a weird way. Usually on sundays when the trafic is higher than during other days. It can't be solved, unless they (ISP) work on it :/
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:51 am

HamP wrote:
reedyandreedy wrote:

The main problem is my ISP - sometimes it gets somewhat moody and behave in a weird way. Usually on sundays when the trafic is higher than during other days. It can't be solved, unless they (ISP) work on it :/

We've also been having issues, but has affected most of Southern Africa, where the EASSy cable broke a couple weeks ago, was really bad at Brands, but was better last night.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 am

That sux dude, hopefully we'l see u next week.
Back to top Go down
HamP

HamP

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:38 pm

prod wrote:
That sux dude, hopefully we'l see u next week.

I'm looking forward for the next sundays race!
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: unable to do races or videos until further notice.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 am

Hi. Sorry guys but due to work pressures and personal family issues I will not be able to simrace with you for while or do the Brno video. Very sorry.
Back to top Go down
breick

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:18 am

i will travel on weekend, so i wont race next sunday, gl guys
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:58 am

breick wrote:
i will travel on weekend, so i wont race next sunday, gl guys

Thanx for the info m8, hope you enjoy yourself but not as much as we will on the track lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Brno Race 1 video   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 am

Instead of abandoning the video I did the following:
Included the start and a lap one clip.
Left the camera on Munchin for the rest of the race whilst my pc was unattended.
Used virtual dub to cut out boring bits
Recorded the ending
Joined the four clips and added music via Sony Vegas.

et voilĂ  - a budget video in terms on man hours. Hope it's okay:

For best results watch here full screen 720pixel: https://www.youtube.com/v/2QZOslHnowk (and give it a thumbs up!).

Alternatively watch it in 480pixel here:

Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Marlowe, you and me must be musical twins. Love your choice in tunes Very Happy

Nice paint job btw Munch Wink
Back to top Go down
Marlowemaniac

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 am

I first started listening to electronica in the 80's when John Peel started playing it. Everyone else was listening to Adam and the Andts, Duran Duran, and Spandau Ballet. Then OMD, Human League, and Depeche Mode used synths.

Maybe I should put some of these bangers on my next video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKcah7GHO4g
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:41 am

Marlowemaniac wrote:
I first started listening to electronica in the 80's when John Peel started playing it. Everyone else was listening to Adam and the Andts, Duran Duran, and Spandau Ballet. Then OMD, Human League, and Depeche Mode used synths.

Maybe I should put some of these bangers on my next video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKcah7GHO4g

I was/ into Acccccid house, old skool as it is classed now hardcore and this link brings back some gr8 memories from the 80's-90's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtkNm_QPxps&feature=related
Used to go to the Blue Monkey Night Club in Sunderland just to listen to this Smile)
Back to top Go down
grumpp

grumpp

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:42 am

Sorry I missed the last race. My temps were starting to edge up so I did a complete tear down, clean, and rebuild. Put in a new mb and cpu too. I'll try to make this weeks race, but I'm not sure if I can. Having ram problems atm. Had to pull the heat sinks off my old ram to fit under the cpu cooler, and 1 of them isn't working now. I will probably do that this weekend. Damn....I really hope I don't have to pull off my cpu cooler again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Racing Internal League 1.   Twisted Racing Internal League 1. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Racing Internal League 1.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next