Twisted Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community of SimRacers.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSLS

League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.

Go down 
+2
Keif
Marlowemaniac
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
prod
Admin
prod

League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Same, its quite funny though.

Proper flipped out because he got booted from league.

I should make a video of all the gear changes he managed to screw up. The guy can barely drive in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:55 pm

He is friends with guyb0, I think that explains everything, and to say we were just trying to help him, I even helped him with a setup. The tribe has spoken, goodbye racenow.

Last edited by Munchk1n on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Munchk1n wrote:
He is friends with guyb0, I think that explains everything, and to say we were just trying to help him, I even gave him my setup. The tribe has spoken, goodbye racenow.

Yes he is Freinds with Guyb0.. and tbh it is down to me as he asked on my steam account if i knew about any good leagues going, So i said Twisted Racing...

I raced with him back with RSC, not sure if munch remembers him from their. and he actually drove well..

The other thing is he does follow ALMS a lot. but to compare ALMS racing to Sports racing is a joke..

Totally diff racing...

He even said that he did not have a setup so he lied about that...

So here's what i am thinking that this was setup between Guy and JP,, whether that is true is another question..

But look at the facts... friends with Guyb0, stupid remakes with the vids.. setup seems that way to me...
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 am

IDK, if it was a setup he wouldnt have said something retarded as "no wonder guybo quit".

Check your facts Racenow! Go race with guybo and then ul see how rough it can really get.
Back to top Go down
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:46 am

Hi All

Please feel free to comment.
Collision 01
Collision 02
Collision 03

Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:29 am

So that was twice he did it?

Doesnt he do the same move to u on last corner?
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 am

Check him out, hes ranting to himself on youtube. Musta forgot to get his Prozac.

LET the games begin. Next time ... lol there was a reason I did not race for 5 weeks because the race was a joke. LOL give me as much practice as you had on that track I would run circles around you. . But of course your skill set would not last more then 1 lap on a oval ... I bet if you were given n2003 you would not even be able to drive the car out of pits without aids. No wonder why Guybo didnt want to run with you, he was right you are clueless. Wanker.
myVRaceLog in reply to prodnix (Show the comment) 19 hours ago

hey dipshit. give me a week to practice and I will stomp you.. lets race like real men on a server with all aids off and cockpit view. never mind this aids allowed tractor tailor view for noobs and cowards server rules. But of coarse if you want to continue to race like a woman or a english man I understand.
myVRaceLog in reply to prodnix (Show the comment) 48 minutes ago

We need a minimum age of 16 on our league. Kids like this need to be avoided.
Back to top Go down
reedyandreedy
Admin
reedyandreedy

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:16 am

prod wrote:
Check him out, hes ranting to himself on youtube. Musta forgot to get his Prozac.

hey dipshit. give me a week to practice and I will stomp you.. lets race like real men on a server with all aids off and cockpit view. never mind this aids allowed tractor tailor view for noobs and cowards server rules. But of coarse if you want to continue to race like a woman or a english man I understand.
myVRaceLog in reply to prodnix (Show the comment) 48 minutes ago

You know what m8, i dare you to take this challenge, Let him Prove the driver he is (that I know he is)..

Not the guy that raced at Sebring...

i would say any track, Any Mod 1x 30 min race mand pits, full flags forced cockpit, no aids, plus 1 -2 spectator(s) to make sure nothing goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://twistedracing.forummotion.com/
Munchk1n
Admin
Munchk1n

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:21 am

reedyandreedy wrote:

You know what m8, i dare you to take this challenge, Let him Prove the driver he is (that I know he is)..

Not the guy that raced at Sebring...

i would say any track, Any Mod 1x 30 min race mand pits, full flags forced cockpit, no aids, plus 1 -2 spectator(s) to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Count me in, and maybe give racenow a chance for redemption.
Back to top Go down
Keif

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:35 am

prod wrote:

He sounded much older on teamspeak. Certainly too old for this shit.

Oh and I liked how he claims Munchkin and I tried to go three wide. scratch And that we should only pass lapped cars on straights.
Back to top Go down
prod
Admin
prod

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:31 am

Wat a waste of time, bet this kid cant say mammy without dribbling on himself....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.   League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

League 2 Round 3 Sebring impressions.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2